Date:
Wed, 3 May 1995 10:58:58 -0400
On 5-2-95, Rich Tuerk wrote:

As far as I know, _Huck Finn & Tom Sawyer Among the Indians_ was first
published in _Life_ in the December 20, 1968, issue.  The story begins on
page 32.  The cover of the issue has a picture of Twain at 55, painted by
Charles
Noel Flagg, and the cover announces, "An unpublished manuscript by MARK
TWAIN."

As a used and rare book dealer who specializes in Mark Twain, I can confirm
Mr. Tuerk's information. This is Vol. 65, No. 25.
In addition to the Twain material, there is an article by Walter Blair, "The
reasons Mark Twain did not finish his story."

Marcus W. Koechig