Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 1995 09:39:06 -0500
following:

One Mel Fisher ballpoint pen with gold appointments from the gold salvaged
from the sunken treasures of the 1622 Spanish Galleon "Atocha". Inscribed
with the maxim "Today's the day!" and signed by Mel Fisher. With black felt
presentation case.

(hmmmm....that maxim rather reminds me of J.W. Paige and the dreaded
typesetting machine...which prompts a legitimate MT question:  Was there
any connection between the inventor Paige and the passengership named James
W.
Paige of which a book is written about its voyage from Maine to California
in the year 1852?  The publication is written by J. Lamson, 1878, title is
_Round Cape Horn_.

Barb