Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 1996 12:29:31 -0500
Several months ago someone posted a query for information related to Twain's
views on President Lincoln.  At that time, there was minimal response.
However, an editorial written by Twain on Lincoln appeared in the New York
Times in 1907.  I have not seen it reprinted elsewhere and only recently ran
across it in old microfilm.  Unfortunately, I do not have the name of the person
needing the info, but will be glad to provide an e-text copy of the editorial
if it is still needed.

Barb