From:
"Arianne ." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2017 17:33:50 -0700
Thank   you all who  had something to say about Sam and Henry.
Apparently, there is still room for me to write the most thorough
account of their relationship.  I'm not worried about
being dismissed indulging in Pop psychology because a very
distinguished psychiatrist liked my thesis so well he read it to his
ailing father.

  One of you actually downloaded it from  Proquest.  Remember that my
name was Jeanne Adamson and the title was "Mark Twain's Nemesis, his
Beloved Brother, Henry."  I profoundly disagree with myself about that
title.  I have no idea why I said "nemesis."  I might go for "Mark
Twain's Twin:  His Beloved Brother, Henry."

If anyone actually reads it, I'd love to hear any opinions.
--
Arianne Laidlaw

--
Arianne Laidlaw