From:
Wolf Harranth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 1995 00:00:00 +0200
Still working on my <German> paper on Huck Finn I need your help - not too
many reliable sources here in Austria:

1/ In Chapter 19, the duke says he was teaching song-geography. - Could
anyone post me the lyrics of such a song?

2/ I am looking for a list of Huck Finn movies/TV/video/CD releases with
some details, like year of production, producer, director, preincipal
actors...

3/ When and where was *Tom Sawyer among the Indians* first published?

4/ I stumbled across some anachronistic remarks - e.g. in Chapter 40, when
Tom states "and (you) put a purse full of gold in his hans..." this refers
to Dr. Manette's explanation in Vol. III, Chapter 10 of Charles Dickens,
"A Tale of Two Cities" - first issued in 1859 (HF's subtitle reads: "Time:
Forty to Fifty Years ago" i.e. 1835-1845). Are you aware of any paper
relating to anachronistic remarks in HF?

Thanks for your help - and pardon my poor English. My German is much
better, at least I hope so.

Regards

Wolf HARRANTH