From:
Susan Durkee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2013 09:20:12 -0400
The man is the film  bringing the hat is  not Grumman, I have a number of
photos of him with Ralph  Ashcroft  fooling around on the  Lobster Pot Patio.
Grumman was fairer  haired and slight.  Grumman was the first librarian of
the Mark Twain  Library
Susan Boone Durkee

The Lobster Pot  Studio
23 Mark Twain Lane
Redding Ct. 06896  203-938-2760
_www.SusanDurkee.com_ (http://www.susandurkee.com/)

_Click the  link here to visit the Studio._
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyUgtMN3Evk&feature=youtu.be)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FPcV4Qi9_E&feature=youtu.be

In a message dated 9/9/2013 10:27:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,