Sender:
From:
Paul Berkowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 1995 21:30:12 -0800
As a member recently requested, find a list below of all
the publications of the Mark Twain Project.  Volume 4 of
the Letters, I understand, has recently come out too.
For information or orders inquire at the UC Press.

Paul Berkowitz ([log in to unmask])
---------------------------------

 Letters to His Publishers, 1867-1894
  Hamlin Hill
       1967
 Satires & Burlesques
  Franklin R. Rogers
       1967
 Which Was the Dream? And Other Symbolic Writings of the
  Later Years
   John S. Tuckey
    1967
 Hannibal, Huck & Tom
  Walter Blair
       1969
 Mysterious Stranger Manuscripts
  William M. Gibson
       1969
 Correspondence With Henry Huttleson Rogers, 1893-1909
  Lewis Leary
       1969
 Fables of Man
  John S. Tuckey, Kenneth M. Sanderson, Bernard Stein
       1972
 Roughing It
  Franklin R. Rogers, Paul Baender
       1972
 What Is Man? And Other Philosophical Writings
  Paul Baender
       1973
 Notebooks & Journals, Volume I 1855-1873
  Frederick Anderson, Michael B. Frank, Kenneth M.
  Sanderson
      1975
 Notebooks & Journals, Volume II 1877-1883
  Frederick Anderson, Lin Salamo, Bernard L. Stein
       1975
 Notebooks & Journals, Volume III 1883-1891
  Robert Pack Browning, Michael B. Frank, Lin Salamo
       1979
 A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court
  Bernard L. Stein
       1979
 The Prince and the Pauper
  Victor Fischer, Lin Salamo, with the assistance of Mary
   Jane Jones
        1979
 Early Tales & Sketches, Volume I 1851-1864
  Edgar Marquess Branch, Robert H. Hirst
       1979
 The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, Tom Sawyer Abroad, Tom
  Sawyer Detective
   John C. Gerber, Paul Baender, Terry Firkins
       1980
 The Devil's Race-Track: Mark Twain's Great Dark Writings
  John S. Tuckey
       1980
 Early Tales & Sketches, Volume 2 1864-1865
  Edgar Marquess Branch, Robert H. Hirst
       1981
 Union Catalog of Clemens Letters
  Paul Machlis
       1986
 Letters, Volume I: 1853-1866
  Edgar Marquess Branch, Michael B. Frank and Kenneth M.
   Sanderson
    1988
 Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
  Walter Blair and Victor Fischer: Asst. Dahlia Armon &
    Harriet Elinor Smith
     1988
 Letters, Volume II: 1867-1868
  Harriet Elinor Smith and Richard Bucci
       1990
 Letters, Volume III: 1869
  Victor Fischer and Michael B. Frank
       1992
 Union Catalog of Letters to Clemens
  Paul Machlis
       1992
 Roughing It
  Harriet Elinor Smith and Edgar Marquess Branch
       1993