From:
Paul Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 1996 12:23:16 +0000
Regarding Alison Stirlings discussion I have written
two white papers that touch upon the ways we can
better link theory and practice in healthy community
building,

Please see
http://pw1.netcom.com/~pbl/community_benefit.html
for a discussion of "public benefit" theory and
practice.

Please see
http://pw1.netcom.com/~pbl/modeling_health.html
for a discussion of modeling complex health situations
to enable solutions to be disseminated effectively.

I find Alison's link to be very interesting,
particularly the parts relating to systems approaches
to healthy organizational transformations.

Paul Lee

Additional related links are found among the "Healthy
Cities Online Bookmarks" at
http://www.healthycities.org/links/links1.html