CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
James M Glock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in International Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 1996 13:16:47 -0400
I am a student at the university at buffalo who is concerned about
staying healthy and eating right. many people suffering from heart
disease, cancer,etc. are ill because of their past diets.

I took  a nutrition class that used a program called dine healthy that
helped me see what was good and bad about my diet. It analyzed my
nutrient totals, fat intake and exercise levels, and has helped me eat a lot
better. I recommend it to anyone concerned about their health or teaching
it to others. for more info, email [log in to unmask]

take care, stay healthy