From:
"Kalda, Robyn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 14:52:24 -0400
Hi Julie,

The Ontario Health Promotion E-Bulletin lists health promotion jobs every week, both in our emailed newsletter and on our website, http://www.ohpe.ca.

At the moment it seems we're a little heavy on management-type jobs but that's not always the case -- we strongly encourage postings for students, recent grads and so on -- so keep your eyes out!   (And if anyone has an announcement, event, or job to post, you can reach us at [log in to unmask])

Robyn Kalda
on behalf of the OHPE team