From:
Joan Feather <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 11:26:35 -0600
I'd need more information from you on what Alberta thinks the term
"population health" means, e.g. what you mean by "population health
practitioners," before answering your questions.  Perhaps others feel the
same need?

Joan Feather, Coordinator
Prairie Region Health Promotion Research Centre
University of Saskatchewan
Health Sciences Building
107 Wiggins Road
SASKATOON SK S7N 5E5