From:
Michael Goodstadt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 1996 15:22:02 -0400
I am intersted in undertaking an analysis of the way in which various
stategic plans have understood and dealt with health promotion.  Some of
these plans have focused specifically on health promotion (e.g., the
Australian hp strategic plans), others have attempted to incorporate hp
thinking into their plans/reports (e.g., a recent Ontario report on
cancer prevention).

I would be grateful to hear about and, if possible, receive copies of,
either kind of document.

My (slow poke) address is:
Michael Goodstadt
Deputy Director
Centre for Health Promotion
University of Toronto
Banting Institute
100 College Street
Toronto, Ontario
Canada
M5G 1L5

My fax is 416-971-1365

I would like to hear from you ASAP by e-mail--to get a sense of what is
out there.

Many thanks.
Michael.