From:
David Burman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 11:52:00 EST
The Anishnawbe Community Health Centre has a mostly Aboriginal client base.
It has a spiritual healing programme and has integrated spirit into most of
what they do.  Their professionals include traditional elders and other
spirit healers as well as biomedically trained physicians, nurses, health
promotion people etc. They are in Toronto on Queen street east at
Sherbourne: 416-360-0486.