From:
Jiri Rada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 1996 18:25:32 +1300
Kia Ora from Aotearoa, sunny and wonderful Wellington, New Zealand.

HELP! HELP! I am just finishing a large Evidence-Based health promotion
project for one of our RHA's - my last topic, and I don't really know where
to start, is:
"Improving access to, understanding of, and use of information"  - for all
people (ages, races, gender, etc...)

I need to show some kind of evidence that information can be helpful and
show some effective ways/methods of "leading the horse to water".  Does it
make sense?

Any hints/ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much,

Jiri Rada
Senior Lecturer - Department of Public Health
Wellington School Medicine>New Zealand
=);>)