From:
Peter Berwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 1997 15:44:52 EST
     For your information:

     John Williams is the Director of the Department of
     Ethics.

     Carole Lucock is the Manager of Legal Services and
     Senior Legal Counsel.

     Peter J. Berwick, CHRP
     Director, Practice Advisory Services
     Ontario Medical Association

Subject: Ethics and Legal Affairs
Author:  Health Promotion on the Internet <[log in to unmask]> at Internet
Date:    2/28/97 1:42 PM

Dear health promotion friends:

Could someone tell me if JOHN R. WILLIAMS, is still Director, Department of
Ethics and Legal Affairs, Canadian Medical Association?   If not, could you
please tell me who is the current director?  Thank you so very much.   Have
a nice day!

Louise d'Entremont