From:
Steve Manske <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:20:57 -0500
Stephanie Zeoli asked for
1)Research on youth risk-taking behavior/attitudes/intentions.

I suggest looking for work by Richard Jessor or Denise Kandel, such as:

Jessor, R. (1998) New perspectives on adolescent risk behavior.
New York: Cambridge University Press

Jessor, R. (1991)
Beyond adolescence : problem behavior and young adult development
Cambridge, England: Cambridge University Press.

Kandel, D. (2002)
Stages and pathways of drug involvement : examining the gateway hypothesis.