From:
Nancy Dubois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 21:23:43 -0500
There is a component of the Pawtucket Heart Health Project in Rhode Island
USA that involved a church-based strategy including not only intervention
but community mobilization as well.   There is a chapter in the text edited
by Neil Bracht "Health Promotion at the Community Level" I believe regarding
this aspect.

Nancy Dubois
Health Promotion Consultant
12 Finlay Street, Scotland, ON     N0E 1R0
(519) 446-3636 / fax (519) 446-3329
[log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask]