From:
Debbie Bang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 1996 09:36:32 -0400
Item Subject: Message text
There was an "snippet" in the Globe & Mail on Tuesday July 30, 1996 in the
Social Studies section.  It was about a study that had been done with couch
potatoes in New Zealand.  Dr. Boyd Swinburn from the University of Auckland was
quoted.  Does anyone know how I can get in touch with Dr. Swinburn, we are
really interested in speaking with him further about his research.

Thank you,

Debbie Bang
Consumer Health Information Service
St. Joseph's Community Health Centre