Sender:
From:
"Taylor, Tracey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 16:01:15 -0400
To: "Multiple recipients of list OTRU-NET (E-mail)" <[log in to unmask]>, "Heart (E-mail)" <[log in to unmask]>
Our Healthy Lifestyles and Disease Prevention Branch is expanding in scope
and size.  As a result, in the coming weeks and months, we may be looking to
recruit several health promotion staff.  The areas of work may include
channel-based programming (such as through schools, health professionals) or
topic-based programming (such as tobacco use prevention).  As a Teaching
Health Unit, our work includes a combination of evidence and theory-based
programming, and applied research.

Thus, I am in search of bright, competent, and enthusiastic health promoters
with either (a) a master's degree, (b) a bachelor's degree and two year's
experience, or (c) public health nursing training.  I would like to ask your
assistance in identifying potential candidates who stand out in your mind as
being appropriate for such positions, and ask that you encourage them to
contact me or submit their resumes to me in the coming weeks.  Please pass
this request on to others, as appropriate.

I appreciate your assistance.

Tracey
Tracey Taylor, M.A.Sc.
Program Manager, Healthy Lifestyles & Disease Prevention Branch
Social & Public Health Services Division, Region of Hamilton-Wentworth
25 Main St. W  P.O. Box 897, Hamilton, ON L8N 3P6
Tel (905) 546-3573  Fax (905) 546-4075
e-mail: [log in to unmask]