CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Gary Eikenberry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 1997 13:34:26 GMT
We have recently discovered that, due to transmission errors, some readers
did not receive the December 23rd issue of Synergy Online.  This issue
(and other back issues) is available via the worldwide web at
http://www.csih.org/96_12_23.txt

Effective immediately, as previously announced, Synergy Online is no
longer distributed to the HealthNet and our Special Individual Account
list.  It will continue to be available at
http://www.csih.org/syn_indx.html and via the CANCHID list server.  To
request a special mailing of the December 23 issue or information on how
to subscribe to CANCHID, please e-mail [log in to unmask] with a subject of
"Synergy Online".