From:
Liz Rykert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 1996 12:55:46 -0400
At 01:03 PM 9/20/96 EDT, you wrote:
>This week in CLICK4HP there has been a lively volley of discussion on "What
>is *Real* Health Promotion?" and "The Focus vs the Limits of Health
>Promotion".  This mornings postings  by Michel O'Neill and Dennis Raphael
>hopefully conclude a very active  debate .

A quick comment on the meaning of "conclude" - The advantages of having a
place where we can continue to work together, regardless of the time
limitations placed on our other efforts, means we do not have to stop.
Unlike all the conferences and workshops we have attended where things seem
to just be getting productive and then it is time to go...we have the
opportunity to keep working together. If you would still like to contribute
to the discussion please join in -  your insights and ideas will enrich and
deepen the dialogue.

Regards,

Liz Rykert