From:
Craig Silva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 1996 14:43:45 +1000
I would like to ask members of this list to test out a new
indexing system of Health Promotion materials available on
the World Wide Web.

http://www.vichealth.vic.gov.au/wgindex/wgindex.html

The Index is using webglimpse which is still in a beta form
so that there are some minor problems. However I would like
to hear any comments you may have on the usefulness of this
tool.

You are also welcome to send me any urls that may not be
covered in the index currently (To test query content in
your url).

The index will only do html files not pdf, doc, ps or other
files.

Regards

Craig

Craig Silva, Electronic Outreach Program Officer
Victorian Health Promotion Foundation, Melbourne Australia
e-mail: [log in to unmask], Tel: 61 3 9345 3211
Post: PO Box 154, Carlton Sth Victoria. 3053. Australia