From:
"Davis, Karin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 18:01:39 -0500
Hello Bronwyn,

Please have a look at our website (National Eating Disorder Information
Centre (www.nedic.ca)). We have some back issues of our newsletter, the
Bulletin, on the topic that might be of interest to you.

Please email [log in to unmask] with any that you are interested in and we will
be able to forward them to you.

If you need any further assistance or would like additional referrals or
resources, please contact me directly at [log in to unmask]

Karin Davis
Program Coordinator
NEDIC