From:
Bart Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 1996 14:25:57 -0400
Thanks for the responses to my request for statistics about whether
workplace health
promotion and information saves a company money.

>Alan McFarlane <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>I am interested in the discussion surrounding promotion on the internet.
>As a Tobacco Use Prevention Promoter, I am always concerned about stop
>smoking programs that may look "fishy" ie. hypnosis, laser therapy etc..
>I received a personal message requesting my "snail mail" address from.

We are interested in programs for quitting smoking too (both those that work
and those that don't) for our Smoking Clinic on our site, WellnessWeb and
would appreciate being copied with smoking related information. We've seen
some information about oxyquit and it looks like it could help if you're
serious about quitting, but I don't remember any scientific evidence of its
effectiveness.

If you'd like to visit WellnessWeb, it's located at

www.wellweb.com

Best regards,

Bart
Bart Moran -- 610-525-1589
WellnessWeb: http://www.wellweb.com

Patients and Providers --
"Putting the HEART Back in Health Care"

Health Care Internet Alert "10 Top Health Care Sites" Award.

Cutting Edge Nutriceuticals / Phytochemicals - Interviews With Top
Cardiologists -
Customized InsideMedicine Reports