From:
Russ Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 1996 13:36:04 EDT
Hey everyone,

Help -- I have been subscribing to this list for awhile and thought maybe some
of you can offer advice a little off the subject.  My very best friend who is 34
years old has been diagnosed with a rare form of cancer.  She goes in for a long
and complicated surgery on Monday.

We, all her friends, are looking for ways to help her.  We all think that
attitude and mental health play a significant role in healing and health.  But,
none of us know anything specifically about reading, organizations, references,
support groups, internet resources, etc.

Can anyone offer advice and direction to help in her recovery, dealing with the
fear of the process and prevention of recurrence.?

Thank you for any help and direction, Marti Stroup
You can send to the list or e-mail me private, or telephone me at 916-875-9154.