From:
Judy Quail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 1997 09:38:27 -0700
Hi folks at St Joseph's,

There is a site on the internet called Beginners Central
http://www.digital-cafe.com/~webmaster/begin00.html that offers an online
course which you may be able to download (Northern Webs requests that you
ask their permission) and they also have it in book form for $20.00 US.

University of Toronto Faculty of Information Studies also has an online
course http://www.fis.utoronto.ca/conted/TIG/Demo.  It's $50.00 but their
courses really do look excellent and very accessible.  The developers of
that course Gwen Harris and Sandra Wood may have some ideas for you
regarding a manual.

Could you post or e-mail me what you decide on?  I'd be interested to know a
good resource for this.

Thanks,  Judi <[log in to unmask]>