From:
BARBARA L KASS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 09:27:19 -0600
The concept virus is a word for windows macro virus that attaches itself
to the normal.dot template.  You can get rid of it with F-Macrow the free
version offered by F-prot.  I don't know the URL but if you do a search
for f-prot under software, you will find some links.  I don't think the
virus does anything except copy itself to other files.