From:
Shelley Cleverly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 1996 16:23:21 -0400
Hello:

I am ressponding to the invitation to introduce myself
to click4hp listserve members.  I did this once already
and have learned that some people did not recieve it
because of problems with the reply function.  I am
sending it again therefore, and apologize to those of
you who recieved it in my first attempt to connect.

I work at the North York Community Health PRomotion
Research Unit which is a partnership among the Centre
for Health Promotion at U of T, the North York Public
Health Department and the North York community.

Currently, my research projects are about: 1)
indicators of community capacity in 3 Metro 2)
indicators of empowerment as seen by front line public
health nurses, and 3) effectiveness of a coalition
seeking to operate by a new model of agency involvement
in community development.

Anyone interested in these????!!!!

I would be interested in hearing about similar projects
and also about any relevant literature (especially that
which would not be available by on-line searches).

Cheers,

Shelley Cleverly