Wed, 19 Mar 2014 11:44:23 -0700
I'm in.  I've only seen Hal Holbrook's Mark Twain twice.  Once in the 1950s
in San Francisco, and a year or so ago here in Sacramento.    He didn't
start my Mark Twain focus but certainly served to sharpen it.  As a result,
I became a Holbrook fan and enjoyed seeing him wherever he popped as
whoever.
Arianne Laidlaw

--
Arianne Laidlaw A '58