Sender:
From:
Amy Gilman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 1998 11:05:39 -0400
(Please excuse duplicate postings)

MAY 8, 1998 REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS APPROACHING!!

DON'T MISS THE OPPORTUNITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS
ONE-OF-A-KIND SYMPOSIUM:

"HOW TO BUILD A TELEMEDICINE PROGRAM"

MAY 31 - JUNE 3, 1998

Presented by The University of Vermont/Fletcher Allen Health Care in
Burlington, Vermont

A 3 1/2-day symposium featuring hands-on training at 18 telemedicine
workstations on technology such as medical peripherals,
videoconferencing, videophone, telephone-based still image, and
clinical applications such as dermatology, pathology, psychiatry,
cardiology, surgery, and obstetrics/gynecology. Lecture presenters
include telemedicine experts Gary Doolittle, MD, University of Kansas
Medical Center, Joseph Kvedar, MD, Partners Healthcare System, and Jay
Sanders, MD, past president, American Telemedicine Association.

For a full description of this program, visit our Web page at:
http://uvmce.uvm.edu:443/profprog.htm or call us at
800-639-3188 ext. 29. On-line registration is available on our Web page.