Sender:
"Health Promotion on the Internet (Discussion)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Blake Poland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 09:46:31 -0400
I'm forwarding a message first posted on CD4URBAN listserv because,
although it focusses on the US situation, it may be of interest to some
CLICK4HP subscribers.  (note, by way of context: Ed Schwartz is the author
of NETACTIVISM: HOW CITIZENS USE TEH INTERNET (1996, O'Reilly Press)).