Sender:
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 14:28:47 -0500
7bit
From:
"Murray S. McKay" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Sherrie,

Thanks for your reply. Being from the health promotion community, I applaud you in
wondering what people feel about this issue. However, I'm not quite sure why you
feel my question had anything to do with engaging in a debate ('. . . I don't think
it would be useful to debate it'). I guess your assuming I'm taking the opposite
viewpoint from yours (in which I don't even know your viewpoint and you don't know
mine!). I merely and genuinely am interested in knowing whether you hold a specific
perspective (whether you want to call it your own or not) in asking a question of
this nature. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Murray McKay