Sender:
From:
"Celmins, Mara" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 08:39:39 -0400
Hey Lorene,
There are a few places you can get info. on pregnancy and exercise.
1.  Canadian Academy of Sports Medicine www.casm-acms.org
<http://www.casm-acms.org>
2.  Canadian Association for the Advancement of Women and Sport and Physical
Activity www.caaws.ca/mothersinmotion <http://www.caaws.ca/mothersinmotion>
3.  Exercise and Pregnancy Laboratory, University of Western Ontario,
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  (Dr. Michelle Mottola, director)
Hope these are helpful.

Mara