Sender:
From:
meg morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 1997 11:12:09 -0400
Shari Eason Ludlam posted a message about the resource -
"Making Health Communications Programs Work:  A Planners
Guide", National Cancer Institute.  The contact number given
was a US 1800 number which does not work from Canada.

As I was interested in getting hold of this resource myself,
I have been trying to track it down all morning.  This was
not an easy task!!!  Finally I located someone at the NCI
who told me that this publication is out of print,  BUT it
is on their web site.

Go to:
http://rex.nci.nih.gov/INTRFCE_GIFS/INFO_PATS_INTR_DOC.htm

Click on "Publications",  then click on "Publications For
Health Professionals".  There is three publications listed.
 From here you just click on  "Making Health Communications
Programs Work".

I hope this helps,

Meg.