From:
John Studach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 1996 16:52:10 +0100
my posting asking for health promotion sites did 3 things.  several of you
sent me some excellent resources that i did not know about.  i posted them
on a home page that we are using to help some health promotion
professionals in europe. thanks 2. it reinforced my understanding that
there are some great people out there who can help and share with common
problems in our global community.  thanks again.  3. it gave me a humbling
reminder that protocol is not the same for us all, and assumption is not
always the best yardstick.  thanks again too.  please keep in contact with
us if you have mutually beneficial projects/ideas....  john

John Studach
National Center for Health Fitness
American University
4400 Massachusettes Ave. NW