Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2023 13:40:05 +0000
From:
Kevin Bochynski <[log in to unmask]>
N.B. I am posting this announcement on behalf of the Mark Twain Home Foundation. K.B.

The Clemens Conference 2024

The Mark Twain Home Foundation in Hannibal, Missouri, will host its fourth quadrennial edition of The Clemens Conference Thursday through Saturday, August 1-2-3, 2024.

The conference will be in downtown Hannibal. Paper presentations will be at the Mark Twain Museum Gallery, 120 North Main Street.

Lodging and meals will be on your own. Hannibal has many overnight accommodation choices and a wide selection of restaurants. Lists for both will be available well in advance to aid your planning.

A call for papers will be announced early this fall with the selection of presenters shared by mid-February.

Further announcements will be made through the Mark Twain Forum. If you submit your name and e-mail address, you will be added to our mailing list to receive notifications as soon as they are formalized.

Contact Henry Sweets at the Mark Twain Museum if you have any questions.

James Lundgren, CEO/Executive Director

Mark Twain Home Foundation

120 North Main Street

Hannibal MO 63401