Sender:
From:
Taylor Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 1996 22:57:56 EDT
I'm pleased to announce that a page of information about the Mark
Twain Circle of America has been added to the TwainWeb home page.
Also included is a single file containing indexes to the _Mark Twain
Circular_ for volumes 1 through 8 (i.e., until 1994).  I hope that
having these indexes available in a single file will make them more
easily searchable than has hitherto been possible.

The Mark Twain Circle page may be found off the TwainWeb page at the
following URL:

     http://web.mit.edu/linguistics/www/forum/twainweb.html

Many thanks to Jim Leonard and Wesley Britton for supplying the files
pertaining to the Circle and the Circular.

Taylor