From:
Taylor Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jun 1992 11:55:39 EDT
A while ago someone mentioned the claymation film _The Adventures
of MT_, which I also agree was very well done.  I remember reading
a review of it somewhere that complained of the rock music in the
"Captain Stormfield's Visit to Heaven" segment being anachronistic,
but I still liked that part, since it nevertheless effectively
conveyed the point that Stormfield had wandered off course
somewhat....

Speaking of movies, I've been reading John Cooley's _MT's Aquarium:
The Samuel Clemens-Angelfish Correspondence, 1905-1910_, and it
prompts me to ask if anyone has seen the recent movie concerning
MT's Angelfish?  I think it was based on (and titled after) Dorothy
Quick's _Enchantment: A Little Girl's Friendship with MT_, but I
could be wrong about this.

Has anyone seen this movie, and is it worth hunting down on video?

Regards,
Taylor Roberts