From:
Frank North <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 1995 17:20:01 EST
Greetings everyone;

After more thought and input from several members of the Mark Twain forum, I
finally reached a conclusion on how to offer our store for a used book
outlet of
Mark Twain books.  I would buy outright any Mark Twain books you are willing
well.  I would accept lists, with or without an asking price; or if you just
want to send the books unsolicited I would return an offer.  Or really I
would
work any way you want!!!  I would also keep a want list from anyone
interested.

This method would save you time and aggravation of contacting many people to
sell one book.  I would take the time and effort to see that many good Out
of
Print books are in the hands of those who want them most.

The most important thing to remember is NOT to post any sell lists or want
lists
on the Forum.  If you want to contact me concerning buying or selling books
please contact me personally.  Thank you everyone for your input.  From what
have heard, there are many editions which could be put into good hands.

I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Frank North
Becky Thatcher Book Shop