From:
Robert Schmitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 09:06:09 -0500
Hello to all from one of Twain's favorite locations. I've been following
this forum for a few weeks now...very interesting. I am a Twain
impersonator who visits classrooms as the author as well as entertainment
for dinners and other events.  I've appeared at Elmira College a few
times at various events there in honor of Twain. I'm interested in how
many others do the same. What material do you use or have you heard?  Is
there a desire for such appearances anywhere? I'd be interested in
hearing directly from those interested. email directly at

Robert J. Schmitt
Supervisor of Staff Development
Educational Support Center
1 Raider Lane, Horseheads, NY 14845