Sender:
"Health Promotion on the Internet (Discussion)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Debbie Bang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 20:21:11 -0500
Item Subject: Message text
We here at Consumer Health Information Services, St. Joseph's Community Health
Centre in Hamilton, are attempting research using the Multi-Dimensional Health
Locus of Control Scales (Wallston KA; Wallston B; DeVellis R. 1991.
Multi-dimensional health locus of control scale. IN: Robinson J; Shava P;
Wrightsman L. (ed.) Measures of Personality and Social Psychological Attitudes.
San Diego:Academic Press.)
However, we have found that the analysis protocol is not well-defined. Does
anyone have experience with this scale, and what type of analysis did you employ
to tease out the three types of health control perceptions?

Thank you for your assistance.