From:
Kent Burgess <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 10:13:09 +1000
Hi Kris,

whilst I haven't used this resource I know that here in Vic, Australia we have recently set up a centre for Gay and Lesbian health that includes as a partner a respected centre for sexuality research and social policy. I have attached there website below.
http://www.glhv.org.au/?q=about

All the best.

Kent Burgess

Coordinator, Mental Health