From:
"Gallant, Lisa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 14:55:00 EST
fyi,

Best Start recently published a newsletter called "In Progress..." to tell
people about our work. If you want to see the on-line version, check out:

http://www.opc.on.ca/beststart/newsletters/newsltr.html

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Best Start, we are a demonstration
program
funded by the Ontario Ministry of Health. The demonstration sites develop
and test
ways to improve the health of women and babies before, during, and after
pregnancy.

Lisa Gallant