From:
Liz Rykert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 07:51:46 -0500
Here is a message in response to Debbie Bang's request for hospital
listings. It was caught in the loop because the message contained the
original to: line - reading it as an error.

A friendly reminder to clip messages when responding to them to ensure the
to: line is removed in the quoted message.

Regards,
Liz Rykert