From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 02:14:18 -0500
The aptly named 'Electronic' Outreach Program Officer at the Victorian
Health Promotion Foundation in Melbourne Australia has had fun misreading
most of the wording in my posting. It is less demanding to misread a
posting and play wordsmith than it is to get it straight.

I would respond but here but I prefer to keep insults private. Also my
doctor friends tells me to never do anything online that a medical
professional could bill for.

From a farm background I think of trenches in agricultural, not military,
terms. It helps! Back to cultivation, now where did that health promotion
shovel go, the inbasket needs cleaning!  Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>