From:
Michel O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 20:17:02 -0500
Dear Sam and Craig,

On top of being fun to read, your exchanges are really thought provoking
even if the feathers of both of you roosters get ruffled in the
interchange. Keep on the interaction, as long as it does not get your blood
pressure too high. My sense was of somewhat deją vu because many of these
arguments had been put forward on this very list a few months ago but there
were new elements in the argument and it is so important a debate that we
can endure some rehashing of it. Blake Poland, with his so impressive
scholarly sophistication, has been draw back to active participation after
being silent for quite sometime ! And we had this posting from our
colleague in the countryside I found beautiful to the point of being
moving, about how electronic means of communication can allow her a daily
fix (at least on working days; telephone lines dont handle modems out there
as in large parts of the countryside in even sophisticated
North-America....) of interaction with the world, allowing her to maintain
her alternative lifestyle without feeling totally out of touch. This is why
I like so much CLICK4HP !

Une tres bonne journee.

Michel O'Neill, Ph.D.

Professeur titulaire et Codirecteur, Groupe de recherche et d'intervention
en promotion de la sante (GRIPSUL), Ecole des Sciences infirmieres,
4108-J Pavillon Comtois, Universite Laval, Quebec, Qc, Canada, G1K 7P4.
tel: +1-(418)-656-2131 #7431; telecopieur: +1-(418)-656-7747
Courrier electronique: [log in to unmask]

Codirecteur, Centre quebecois collaborateur de l'OMS pour le developpement
de villes et villages en sante / Quebec WHO Collaborating Center for the
development of healthy cities and towns,
2400 D'estimauville, Beauport, Qc, Canada, G1E 7G9.
tel: +1-(418)-666-7000 #461; telecopieur: +1-(418)-666-2776
Courrier electronique:[log in to unmask]