From:
Blake Poland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 1997 21:54:32 -0500
re my previous posting on "Thrive and survive in the '90s and beyond with
public-private partnerships in healthcare" conference at the Hotel
Inter-Continental (Mon & Tues Feb 10 & 11; 220 Bloor Street West, Toronto),

I've been informed that protest groups will be meeting at the
Inter-Continental at noon on Monday the 10th of February to show opposition
to the privatization of health care, in case you are interested/able to
attend.

Apologies to out of town listserv subcribers and those to whom this might
not be of interest.

Blake Poland, Ph.D.
Department of Behavioural Science
Faculty of Medicine, McMurrich Building