Sender:
"Health Promotion on the Internet (Discussion)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 1996 22:46:53 -0400
To: YCHS News List <[log in to unmask]>
Forwarded from: [log in to unmask]

------------- clip ----------------------------------------------------
The University of Colorado is "converting" our Avoiding Sexual Harassment
training program to html for use by all their personnel through their
intranet.  The work is  incomplete at this point, but if you want to see what
they have done so far, you can visit http://www.uchsc.edu/csa/csa/csahum.html

Please just recognize that the work is incomplete and take what is helpful.
 If you have any comments or suggestions, we would all appreciate hearing
them.

Good luck.

Wendell Laidley
Guided Learning Systems