From:
Jo Sutton & Scarlet Pollock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 1996 15:36:26 -0300
Announcing our latest issue of Women'space Magazine, vol.2 no.1

Please let women know about this resource to promote women's participation
in cyberspace.  We exist in print by demand - to assist women in finding
useful information on the 'Net, particularly women or who have limited
browsing time or who are just venturing into cyberspace. We are engaged in
analyzing how women's groups and organizations can best use the Internet as
a tool in our activist work. Back issues are available on the WWW. The
magazine has a Canadian focus, and also has relevance to women's groups and
women's organizing efforts globally.

The current (birthday) issue has articles on Virtual Sisterhood, Women
Artists in the Age of Technology, Menopause Resources on the Internet, The
Canadian Women's March Against Poverty, Internet Conference and Book
Reviews, Working Together Online, Homeschooling Resources, Human Rights, New
Mailing Lists and more.

Women'space aims to promote accessibility to the Internet, its information,
tools and resources; enhance the effectiveness of women's organizing through
national and global connections;  bring global online resources to local
community actions; support the exchange of experiences and ideas amongst
women and women's groups.

We are still running our introductory offer to enable women to obtain the
magazine at minimal cost. We continue to rely totally on voluntary efforts
to keep the costs as low as possible. Subscriptions are for a year (4 issues):
Individuals/groups $15 Can,$14 US, other-$19 Can,
Institutions $25 Can, $24 US, other-$29 Can.
From: Women'space, RR1 Scotsburn, NS, B0K 1R0 Canada

If you would like to see a sample issue, please go to:
        http://www.softaid.net/cathy/vsister/w-space/womspce.html
or write to us at
or      [log in to unmask]
for a sample of our print version of the magazine.

In sisterhood,

Scarlet & Jo