Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 07:37:57 -0700
Libby Mears wrote:
> In Melbourne, (Australia) we currently producing an interactive CD ROM
> for young people for use either within a school environment or for
> individual use. It promises to be very exciting and challenging for the
> user, and covers the following themes: substance use & misuse; self-image
> and positve mental health; relationaships and sexual health and good
> physical health. Significant detail will be provided under each of the
> four areas. Completion date is scheduled for Sep. 97. For more
> information please contact:
> Libby Mears
> Public Health Branch
> Department Of Human Services (Victoria)

In relation to this previous request of ours, has anyone reviewed the
CD-ROM from Attainment Company Inc. called "Straight Talk"? It is for
teens with learning behaviour disabilities that covers substance abuse
and violence prevention issues and includes personal stories, an
interactive discussion guide and video footage. We are planning on
purchasing this from Educational Resources.

Thanks for any input.
--
North Victoria Healthy Communities Coalition
Peter Jones, Box 322 Coboconk, ON  K0M 1K0